Monday, March 31, 2008

Nite in San Francisco

We don't go to the city that often but I found YuJa Wang playing in Davis Hall just last week and I got a couple of really awsome seats F-109/110! So that's my Sunday outing ! Got out to the Embaracdero by 5:30pm, slurp down a doezn oysters and clams in the Ferry building which happen to be my first time there. Expensive but delicious. 王羽佳(YuJa) plays the Mendelson Piano Concerto No. 1 and it was spectacular. Saw her last year, this year added a little bit mature, great performance but no encore bonus however. But then to our suprise at the end of the evening, we had triple encores which I had never experieced before, all worth it ! Anne Sophie Mutter also playing next week ..... will see !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.